Do Some Good and Get Some Cool Stuff...


This Sunday at 6pm PST I'll be baring my soul. Okay, maybe not my soul, but I'll be taking part in something that means a lot to me when I do a Live Google Hangout for the amazing Read For Pixels campaign to end violence against women.

As a survivor of childhood abuse, I totally get why this cause is so important. But, to be honest, even if I hadn't been abused, I'd rally behind it. I have friends...I have daughters...I'm a woman

And in support of this cause, I (along with some other pretty incredible authors) have offered some pretty cool perks you can claim

Wanna be a minor character in my next book? (And you guys know the things I do to my characters...don't be surprised if I kill you off!)

Want a critique of your work or query letter? (But prepare yourself! I'm not shy when it comes to (constructive) criticism--you have your mom for warm hugs and to hang your work on her fridge!)

Or do you just want a huge bundle of signed books (including the very first, hot-off-the-press copy of THE COUNTDOWN), along with swag, a Body Finder tote bag, etc? 


You can get any or all of these things on the Read For Pixels IndieGogo page

And, if you want to hear more about me, my books, and ask me questions live, then join the live Google Hangout this Sunday, September 6th at 6pm PST!!!

Let's do this!


Comments

Henry said…
This is so obvious that what you sew is what you bow. Do good and have good. Now it's time to avail airport chauffeur service for more information.