With Just 4 Days (4 DAYS!) until the release of THE REPLACED, there are a few things you guys should know:
1. If you’ve ordered your copy of THE REPLACED, just email me a copy (email@example.com) of your receipt—photo copy, screenshot, fake handwritten IOU (we’re pretty much on the honor system here), along with your mailing address and I’ll send you a signed bookplate and bookmark for your book. If you want your bookplate personalized, just let me know to whom! For signed books, you can always check with A Good Book Café in Sumner or The Sequel Books in Enumclaw, they generally have signed copies in stock or can talk me into coming in to sign them!
2. And speaking of signed books, I’ll be in a few places over the next few months if you’d like to come get yours signed in person. You can always find my full schedule here, but I’ll be in Tacoma, Dallas, the Portland area, and Seattle during May and June. And if you see me, be sure to ask me for one of these SUPERsweet buttons (because who doesn’t love buttons...amIright?). So I hope you come to one of these events because I totally want to share them with you!!!
3. And if you can’t make it out to see me, the next best thing is to check out THE BIG BLOG TOUR going around the interwebs! There are interviews, reviews of THE REPLACED, a really cool playlist, and someone even got a glimpse inside my purse. There’s also an awesome giveaway for an iPad mini, so check that out too!
4. And in case you want a sneak peek into THE REPLACED, you can get that over on the HarperTeen site...or like magic by just clicking here. Ta-da!
5. Lastly, you might not realize that sales during the first week of release are hugely important, so if you were planning to order your copy, what are you waiting for??? Also, reviews…if you love it, hate it…or choose to shred it for hamster bedding …reviews make the world go ‘round for an author. (Okay, that’s not true, coffee makes my world go ‘round, but reviews are pretty darn important!) So remember to post them--whether on Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, or on your mom’s bathroom wall…just put them up where someone will read them!
I think that’s about it. If you have something to add, let me know in the comments section. Or if you just want to say, “Hey, Kim, I really like your hair,” you can tell me that too.
I always appreciate a well-placed hair compliment ;)
Happy Saturday, you guys!