THE TAKING Is Here!


It's official, I have my very own shelf:



THE TAKING looks pretty damn good with the other books if I do say so myself! And today it's finally available at booksellers EVERYWHERE!!!

You still have a few more days if you want to get in on the pre-order deal:


And don't forget I'll be heading out on tour this Thursday, May 1st, so if you're in (or near) any of the following cities, try to come see me--I'd LOVE to meet you (check out my EVENTS PAGE for a full listing of times and locations):

Salt Lake City - May 1st
San Diego - May 3rd
Dallas - May 6th
Oklahoma City - May 7th
Kansas City - May 8th
St. Louis - May 9th
Chicago - May 10th
New Orleans (RT Booklovers Convention) - May 14-18th




Comments

BookOwl93 said…
Congrats Kimberly! I wish I had a shelf like that of your books (I still need to catch up with the last two books in the Pledge series). I'll get there someday though. In the meantime, I'm going to admire your bookshelf :)
Shell said…
Yay! Just finished The Taking and I'm headed to St. Louis on Friday! XD
Unknown said…
Once I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- check box and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you'll be able to remove me from that service? Thanks!.....Cardsharing Server
Unknown said…
Dear Kimberly:

Congrats for you new novel. I'm an avid reader and listener, because I use to listen to Amazon Audible's audio books while commuting (about 1 hour every day).My favourite is Sci-Fi.

Looking for a new Audible audio book to listen to, I bumped into The Taking without having read any of your previous novels. Lemme tell you I find it awesome. Plus, allow me to recognise that Tavia Gilbert made an outstanding job reading the story. Sadly, I found that there's not yet book 2 to The Taking series.

I'm dying to read the continuation! When are you planning to publish the next installment?

Once again, congrats for a novel very well done.

Carlos Oscar Arellano