WANTED: Highly Motivated Street Teamers for THE PLEDGE!

Do you LOVE free SWAG???

Are you passionate about YA books???


Do you want to be a member of an exclusive club???


Oh, and did I mention the free SWAG???


If you answered YES, then have I got an offer for you!! I’m on the lookout for FIFTY devoted YA enthusiasts to join my exclusive
Street Team for the upcoming launch of THE PLEDGE on November 15th, 2011.

As the launch date gets closer and closer (OMG, it’s next month!), I’m looking for an elite group of Street Teamers to help me spread the word. And no, you don’t even need a BLOG to participate, just a love of free SWAG…and of course a willingness to hit the streets.


Here’s how it works:


First off, I will send you your official
THE PLEDGE Street Team care package which will include all kinds of goody giveaways. Once you get your package, my hope is that you will pass out some of that SWAG to schools, libraries, and your favorite bookstores. See if they might be willing to hang a poster or, you know, walk around with a sticker on their foreheads for a month...or at least long enough for you to snap a picture for me.

The only other requirement would be to pass out some bookmarks and stickers to at least ten teens you know (and if you are a teen or know some teens, um
hello, how easy would that be???). In general, you just have to be willing to say: “Check out this book, doesn’t it look good?” Or, better yet, if you’ve read it, how about something like: “This book totally rocked!” (THE PLEDGE haters need not apply.)

What’s in it for you, other than really cool stuff, you might ask???


First, not only do you get to call yourself an official
Street Team Member (and who wouldn't want to be a "street teamer"?!?!), but I’ll also send you your very own signed THE PLEDGE Passport. Who knows, there may even be a few extra Passports in your care package so you can recruit some Street Teamers of your own.

Here's just some of the swag you'll get!

To make things more interesting (as if that’s even possible!), I’ve decided to add a BONUS for my TOP FIVE loyal Street Teamers. Whoever convinces me that they’ve done the most work, with photos to prove it, will win a prize! I’m not talking about a $5.00 Starbucks card. I’m talking really good prizes with on and off switches. So get creative, Street Teamers, and you can WIN!

Sound like something you’d want to do? Okay, so here’s the deal, if you’re interested, leave a comment WITH your email address.
THIS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO THE FIRST FIFTY PEOPLE TO COMMENT** (Sorry, U.S. ONLY). I’ll also be Tweeting this too, so as soon as I reach my FIFTY Street Teamers, I’ll update the post.

P.S. This is all on the trust system so if you decide to just get your SWAG and roll around in it, that’s fine too because I’ll probably never even know.


Probably...


I’m excited! Are you excited????


And...GO!



**
To be counted, comments must be left on the official blog at kimberlyderting.blogspot.com. (Don't leave them on Goodreads, Tumblr, Twitter, LiveJournal, or any other cross-posted site!)

UPDATE: WE HAVE OUR STREET TEAMERS! See the next post for details!!

Comments

F said…
I would LOVE to be a street team member!!! I can promote on my blog: Growingupya.blogspot.com
Awww this sounds so exciting...but it's US only :( I'm in Canada...
Kari Olson said…
You know I love this book and you so sign me up! <3

flamingo1325 at gmail dot com
Kim said…
This sounds very cool. I'd love to sign up for this.

My email: exceptional.liar@gmail.com
F said…
Whoops. Forgot to add my email: growingupya@yahoo.com
Jennzah said…
i would LOVE to be a street teamer for THE PLEDGE! :) i love to leave things in libraries and bookstores for other people to discover! COUNT ME IN! :)

jennzahling@gmail.com
I'd LOVE to be part of this team, I know the teens at my library would be happy with bookmarks

jrummel@otis.lioninc.org
Sarah said…
I'd love to be a Street Team member!

SarahsShelf@gmail.com
Oh, I would love to help out! I can ask some indies here if they'd love to help out with putting up posters and such. Awesome idea. :)

My e-mail address is: papereader(at)gmail(dot)com
Jessica said…
I would love to join THE PLEDGE STREET TEAM. the teens at my library love your books and are already waiting for THE PLEDGE to come out!!
Anonymous said…
I'd love to participate! I'll hand them out to my students who love to read & put posters up in my classroom & school library.

danielle.
dkulawiak (at) gmail (dot) con
www.mymercurialmusings.com
Lilixtreme said…
Count me in!!

chicareader@gmail.com
Jessica said…
Whoops! Forgot my email...
Ireadtorelax@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
I would love to be part of the street team. I can promote at my library.

betsy
fashionable.librarian@gmail.com
Oh me me! I would LOVE to be a street teamer...I live right across the street from the middle and high school! Easy pickens!

hankesj(at)gmail(dot)com
lostnthestacks said…
OMG! I MUST be on the Street Teamers!!! Check out my review of the PLEDGE on our library's teen scene blog! http://projecteen801.blogspot.com/

lostnthestacks(at)yahoo(dot)com
-Ashly F.
Jessy said…
I would love to help promote the Pledge. I think I can be pretty convincing!

Findjessyhere at gmail dot com
Tamako said…
I'm in!
tkyna8286@cox.net
Amy said…
I would love to be a part of the street team and promote The Pledge!

alf421.af@gmail.com
Minas said…
I would love to be part of this.

minas_1989(at)hotmail(dot)com
Cassidy said…
I love passing out bookmarks and swag to teens at the local library and my daughters middle school. We both attended you launch for Desires of the Dead and can't wait for The Pledge!

We would love to be on your street team.

Cassidyfinn@comcast.net
Deena Graves said…
Abso-freakin-lutely! I would love to be a Street Team member. Fire away!

razmatazz11 at yahoo dot com

Lets the SWAGGER begin y'all!
DforDarla said…
I'd love to sign up for this!!

DforDarla(at)gmail(dot)com
Erika said…
I so want to do this! readspect_reviews@hotmail.com
OMG I would love to be part of The Pledge street team! I promise to work hard and spread the word!

ShaEliPar(at)gmail(com)
Teril said…
Oh I would love to participate. I work around a lot of teens and readers and would love to pass on the word.
Plus I have been awaiting this book myself!

terilhack ay gmail dot com
Kristina said…
I would love to do it! Krissy724@gmail.com
Lena Marsteller said…
I would love to do this! lmarste@yahoo.com
Allison said…
I'd love to be a street teamer!!
acole1027@gmail.com
X-treme Reader said…
This would be a great opportunity for the X-treme Readers of Badger High School!!!! We would love to be chosen!!!!

Jennifer

readteachwrite@gmail.com

http://x-tremereaders.blogspot.com
Kristina said…
I have to do this! I must!
jayhawks22@sunflower.com
Mrs. Duff said…
Fun! Getting my street shoes on now. Let me help spread YA excitement http://spottoread.blogspot.com
@teacher6th
kduff@oelwein. k12. ia.us
Anonymous said…
I would love to participate!

bookluver1208 at gmail dot com
I'd love to join! I have a blog and your books are among my favorite!

escapingthroughbooks (at) gmail (dot) com
Audris said…
This sounds like so much fun :) I would love to help spread the word! The book sounds fabulous!
audrisj15@gmail.com
Rachel said…
Free swag I'm game [full disclosure I'm not a teen (I'm 26), but I <3 you books :) and the local library has a great YA section so can I participate?]
Rachel said…
e-mail might help Chicken0055@hotmail.com
Unknown said…
Oh I so want in on this!! I can spread the news around town and the web!!! whoooot!!!

supagurlheather@gmail.com
Kelsi said…
Wow I was worried at pest because I'm on a college campus an t'd be hard for me to get out there for teens, but this book sounds so cool I think I can pawn it off to 19 year olds.
Definitely would like to be in, please!
Aureatekelsi@gmail.com
Roshini said…
I woould absolutlely rock being a street team member!!!!
roshiniatbookishdelights@gmail.com
Orchid said…
Ooh, please count me in! The Pledge sounds like a great read. =)

Orchid
The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia
hauntingorchid(at)aol(dot)com
andrea said…
Would love to spread the word & help out!

hersforthereading AT gmail DOT com
Anna said…
Ohh, yes, I am one of the first 50! :D Count me in Kim! :D

~Grace

peachandblue2@aol(dot)com

And we all know I'll do a good job, seeing as I kinda stalk your books. ;)
Julie said…
I would love to help! I'm in the Phoenix area and work with 12-17 year old girls who would be SUPER willing to help promote your book.

My email: juliewolfe06@gmail.com
I would love to!!! My email is ashstanescu@live.com
Perla said…
I want to be a Street Team member!. :) Sign me up!! :)

livingsun211@yahoo.com
Andrea said…
Awesome!
Adawnn1 at gmail dot com
Andrea
Im a hairstylist in mesa and could definitely promote your books!! I love them! Ashstanescu@live.com
Mary Jo said…
Love to help fellow authors! Count me in. I'll blog about it (writerinspired.wordpress.com) and email all my students (young adult writers) add blurbs on my FB and I reach out to my contacts at local libraries and bookstores :) mjcwriter at comcast dot net
Jessica said…
I would LOVE to be a street teamer for you! :)

totalbookaholic @ hotmail.com
Krystalyn Drown said…
Is it full yet? I'd love to be a part. belle5678 at yahoo dot com
Three more spots. Assuming I can count ;)
Jessirae said…
Me me me! I want part! Please! I want to be a part of your Street Team
xjessirae(at)hotmail(dot)com
Just counted, and NOW we're at 47!
Chloe said…
I would love to be on the street team!

lookaftermyheart1901(at)gmail(dot)com
lakeshearers said…
We would LOVE to- my 14 year old daughter has already spread the word about the first two books at her school and with her teachers, she would LOVE to spread the word about this new series!!
lakeshearers said…
Oops - lakeshearers@comcast.net
Tara said…
I would love to be part of this!

taratgonzalez@gmail.com
Ashley Delgado said…
I'D LOVE TO JOIN! :)

lolitamuse9@gmail.com