A CAUSE WORTH GETTING BEHIND...

Operation "I Heart Joy Like BR80" is in full swing, and this is a cause I love! It's to support an organization called Joy 2 the World, which generates micro-credit loans for the women of Ghana to encourage independence and empowerment. Besides giving loans to women for small business start-ups, they also help build wells for clean water (as opposed to river water), create pre-k schools with hot meals, and awards scholarships to those attending school.

The Misadventure's In Candyland is running a huge contest in support of Joy 2 the World, and the list of prizes is pretty darn incredible...and I'm not just saying that because I donated an autographed copy of The Body Finder and swag pack. I mean it, you don't want to miss out!

Besides, your entries help support this amazing organization.

Enter to win and save the world? Why wouldn't you???

Comments

Candyland said…
Yay! Thank you for being a part of it!
gave you an award today on my blog :)
Erika Powell said…
I won the copy of the Body Finder for the contest and I am so stinkin excited! I loved the book and was so sad when I had to bring it back to the library
YAY, Erika Lynn, I just got your mailing info from Candace so I'll get everything out ASAP! CONGRATS!!!!