CHAT TONIGHT!


I'm doing a live online chat tonight with Kari from A Good Addiction, so join us at 4:30 Pacific/6:30 Central time!!!

Here are the chat instructions:

To register for the forum, go to this link.

It is really quick and will send an email to whatever account you register with- you have to click the link in the email to validate your account. Once you've done that, you can return to the main forum page, and log in with the button at the top right of the page.


Once you are logged in, the chat box will appear at the bottom of the main forum page. There is a log in button for the box itself at the top right of it. If you don't log in, it will just say you are disconnected.

See? Simple!

It's gonna be fun, so don't miss it!!!

Comments

misskallie2000 said…
Thought I registered before I left to pick up my grand daughter but never got email. Tried again and again but they say not correct when I sign in and when I tried to register said email aready taken.

Sorry I did not make it maybe next time. Shoot.,.,.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com
I'm sorry you missed it, Miss Kallie, but DEFINITELY next time!!!