Sorry for the Mess...

In case you hadn't noticed, my blog is Under Construction and I've lost "My Followers" in the sidebar (I know I really didn't lose you all...I love you guys!).

But until I get it all figured out, if you want to become a new follower, you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way by going into your Dashboard and manually adding my blog to the blogs you follow. I'm sorry, I know it's a pain, but I'll get it figured out...I promise!!!

BE PATIENT...I really am working on it!!!

Comments

Christy Raedeke said…
Have you tried adding the Followers gadget in "Edit Layout" mode? Your loyal followers remain - I tried to follow again and it said I was already a follower so maybe you just need the gadget that shows your followers?
Christy - I don't even HAVE "Edit Layout" mode any more since the new designers worked on the blog...and I don't speak HTML. I believe that what they're trying to sort out for me. Right now, I can do NOTHING!!! UGH...
lisa and laura said…
So pretty! Love the new look!
Elana Johnson said…
At the top of most blogs, there's a little button that says FOLLOW BLOG, and that's how I do it. Then I don't have to scroll down and find anyone's follow widget or type their address into my dashboard. MOST blogs have this, not all. But yours does. Easy, peasy. :)
OMG, Elana, why have I never noticed that before??? See why I love you guys? ;)
Oh, Elana beat me to it! That's how I do it--it's the easiest way, I promise. :)